• Welcome to ozVolks.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozVolks.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Coming to Aus?

DaveMack

Ben,

Is Aus getting the following?

EosV6.jpg

EosV6_1.jpg

Dave

I remember the press saying we would get the V6 variant at one stage.......

My guess VW would introduce it when model sales start decling as a Hero model to get buyers in but that could be a long way away.

Guy any Eos V6ers in your workshop ;) ?

I'm sure we could build one! - have not heard of anything.

AWD would be near impossible - the extra bracing & roff supports don't leave much room underneath :(

I'm sure we could build one! - have not heard of anything.

AWD would be near impossible - the extra bracing & roff supports don't leave much room underneath :(

That sux.. AWD Eos with R32 motor would be probably the best car VW could offer. haha. Absolutely every thing except space in one complete package. Be well up near 100K though i bet haha. :bowdown:

Perhaps Scirocco on same platform but without the complex CSC structure will have 4Motion & the V6 :D ;) ;)

not that I have seen it but it would be very interesting to see the way the roof folded away into the boot considering there would be a rear diff to consider. Id like to see the layout

Latest VWA mag doesn't mention the 3 litre EOS in it's showroom collection. Shame really. :033102bad_1_prv:

Dave

Back