• Welcome to ozVolks.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozVolks.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Diff lock

Steve

Hey all had diff issues with my 2013 unknown too me mechanic replaced the E Locker with Air locker and now stability and traction controls keep engaging unless I turn traction control off Mechanic has no clue but I presume as it’s part of the wiring harness it needs to be bridged out some how any suggestions will be much appreciated
Thanks

Doesn't seem to be much online about this at all.
What does your mechanic say? if you are not happy, I'm presuming that they will put back the air locker so that you don't lose traction in normal conditions?

He is clueless been in the game for 30 years he has just sent me to an auto electrician to try and sort out someone must has done this conversion before but I’m not feeling confident and I’m getting worried he going too say he has done his job and screw me over and I’m left with a car I cannot use
Thanks for the reply

not sure where you are located, but you could give the owners a call at European Autotech in Sydney, they may know.
The owner also has an amarok, so a good starting point!

Sent from my SM-S926B using Tapatalk

Back