• Welcome to ozVolks.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozVolks.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Eos also leaks

Red Eos

We love our car,but we dont love that is has a leak in the passenger side joint between the windscreen support and the roof.....we did not pay 55 Grand to have this happen.......Kia's dont leak,why does ours????

Volkswagen does not gaurantee that the EOS is 100% waterproof. No convertable is.

Only EOS I've come across that has leaked was caused by a manufacturing issue in the tail light in the boot lid, which turned the spare wheel well into a small pond. Tail light replaced, problem solved.

My advice to you would be to take it to your VW dealer, and leave it with them for the day. Pin-pointing the cause and location of a leak can be time-consuming, especially as you're not meant to spray (pressured) water directly at the seals.

Fair enough,we are going to the dealer on Saturday,we shall mention it to the service manager then.......the trouble is ,the leak drops directly onto the passenger's leg!....we shall see what happens.

I can understand your concerns. Please be patient with them, as these things can be a pain to rectufy.

I wish you all the best with it, and lets hope they can sort it ASAP.

I can understand your concerns. Please be patient with them, as these things can be a pain to rectufy.

I wish you all the best with it, and lets hope they can sort it ASAP.
Well,Let me tell you......we both work at the same place,so we drive to and from work together.....this arvo,it was a beautifully pleasant time to drive home,so we dropped the top,donned the sunnies,and had a terrific time enjoying the scenery,enjoying the car,enjoying life,and thinking it cant get any friggen better than this!.....so the leak has disappeared into the mists of worrying about it never again!

Any update on this situation yet Red Eos ?

BTW post pictures of the Eos; Red must look good on the Eos :D

Saw a white one one morning looked great :nodder:

Last edited:
Back