• Welcome to ozVolks.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozVolks.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Volkswagen T-Roc R deals bring drive-away discounts

CarExpert

Volkswagen’s hot T-Roc R is being offered with sharper drive-away pricing and a factory bonus until the end of September, providing greater savings for buyers.

From now until September 30, Model Year (MY) 2023 examples of the Volkswagen T-Roc R will be priced from $64,990 drive-away and offered with a $3000 factory bonus, applied to its on-road price.

MY24 examples, which recently gained a Beats sound system and power tailgate as standard, are priced from $66,990 drive-away, not including an additional $1500 factory bonus.

The MY23 and MY24 T-Roc R are normally priced from $61,990 and $63,490 before on-road costs, respectively. The factory bonus on the latter effectively offsets its price increase from the back end of last year.

• 2023-Volkswagen-T-Roc-R-014.jpg

The T-Roc R is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine producing 221kW of power and 400Nm of torque, sending drive to all four wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.

Volkswagen claims it’s capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in 4.9 seconds.

It consumes a claimed 8.0L/100km and requires a minimum of 95-octane premium unleaded fuel.

The T-Roc R is available to purchase with a three-year service plan for $1700 or a five-year service plan for $2950. If paid for individually, the first five services cost $479, $928, $479, $1276, and $479 respectively.

• 2023-Volkswagen-T-Roc-R-031.jpg

Standard safety features include:

• Autonomous emergency braking (forward and reverse)
  • Six airbags
  • Lane-keep assist
  • Front and rear parking sensors
  • Reversing camera
  • Lane departure warning
  • Driver attention detection
  • Collision warning
  • Travel Assist
    • Adaptive lane centring
    • Adaptive cruise control
  • Blind-spot monitoring
  • Rear cross-traffic alert